kasdjf;lkasjdf COURSE CONTENT"My CTI experience was fantastic!
The review class was right on target & I couldn't imagine getting a better experience anywhere else!"
~Student, Lynsey Procyk
History of Phlebotomy
Collections and Point-of-Care Testing
Equipment and Procedures
Blood Collection Equipment
Anatomy & Physiology
Infection Control, Safety & First Aid
Quality Assurance & Legal Issues
CTI’s Phlebotomy Technician Certification Program is structured in a learning-effective
50% theory / 50% hands-on method. Upon successful completion of CTI's Phlebotomy Certification Program, students will:
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
familiar with commonly used medical terminology related to phlebotomy
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the circulatory system
- Be aware of the legal issues related to blood
collection procedures and patient care.
- Be familiar with blood collection equipment and procedures
- Successfully obtain blood through various blood
- Understand the procedure for arterial blood collection
- Be familiar with complications and procedural errors
- Know about infection control, safety and
|(California statute requires that students successfully completing
a course of study be awarded the appropriate diploma or certificate. Graduates of CTI courses are awarded a certificate
of completion upon successful completion of the program.) ||CLASS HOURS: |
Eve: Mon-Thurs 6-10pm
Day: Mon-Fri 9am-2pm(May vary by location)