CTI’s Phlebotomy Technician Program is structured in a learning-effective 50% theory / 50% hands-on method. Upon successful completion of CTI’s Phlebotomy Program, students will:
- Be familiar with commonly used medical terminology related to phlebotomy
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the circulatory system
- Be aware of the legal issues related to blood collection procedures and patient care.
- Be familiar with blood collection equipment and procedures
- Successfully obtain blood through various blood collection procedures
- Understand the procedure for arterial blood collection
- Be familiar with complications and procedural errors
- Know about infection control, safety and first aid
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes. We gladly accept payment via PayPal*.
NEED HELP with your school tuition? Apply for HELP CARD–Financial assistance for funding your education which can also help you establish or repair your credit. You may be eligible for up to $10,000.00 in funding. Easy to apply–get results within 30 minutes. Click here for application.